Friday, July 9, 2010

If at first you don’t succeed…

   Well I’m going to try this again…. writing my fitness blog that is; and I’m going to take a guess and say my writing history may be very similar to  your working out and eating healthy history ...

  *You’ve tried working out before, but haven’t gotten the results you’ve wanted… (me too!)

  * You had good intentions when you first began, even got up early for a while to fit it into your day!  (check!) 

  * Once you got into the habit of doing it, you actually enjoyed it! (yup!)

  * After a while, life got in the way and your good intentions got pushed to the side because you were overworked, overstressed and just not in the mood! (oh yeah!)

    I know you still want to lose that weight and look great! I still want to write my blog! It’s never too late to create the life you want, even if you’ve tried and failed many times before!

    I am passionate about women’s fitness and want to share my knowledge and experience with you through my blog. As a mom and personal trainer I know how difficult it is for women to lose weight.  I will be sharing great tips and information that you can use to achieve your goals. I will also blog about the latest exercise and nutrition research and fads, giving my opinion if they are worth the hype. Lastly, I would love for you to post any questions/comments you might have regarding working out and eating clean so we can start a supportive fitness conversation and community. I know we can help each other stay motivated and accomplish all of our fitness (and blogging! ) goals together!

Hayley

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment